While our school is closed to all pupils other than specific groups, we are continuing our learning provision via digital learning. This page contains useful information to support children's learning at this time.
Our Designated Lead for digital learning is Mrs Bruce-Carter.
Our Remote Learning Statement outlines what pupils, parents and carers can expect from remote education when local restrictions mean that the school has to close to most pupils.
Parent Guides to Digital Learning
Remote Education 10 Tips For Parents (by DfE)
Digital Learning Timetables & Curriculum
The Curriculum Pathways and Maps section on our website provides detail on the areas that pupils will cover in their learning across all their curriculum subjects.
We are currently using Google Classroom for digital learning.
All pupils also use Google Classroom as part of their learning in Computing. The home page can be accessed following this link - https://classroom.google.com/h
The document below may help when using Google Classroom:
Digital Learning Websites
Please find below a menu of digital learning websites that pupils can access to help support their learning if absent from school.
Some of the resources below are free and do not require log-ins, others do require a username and password which pupils should have recorded in their planners.
- BBC bitesize - https://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize
- The Day (KS3) - https://theday.co.uk/
- The Day Explorer (KS2) - www.thedayexplorer.co.uk
- Accelerated Reader - http://bit.ly/39XLP7f
- Storyline Online - https://www.storylineonline.net
- Oxford Owl - https://www.oxfordowl.co.uk/
Spelling and Grammar
- E Chalk - https://www.echalk.co.uk/
- Topmarks - https://www.topmarks.co.uk/english-games/7-11-years/spelling-and-grammar
- Hegarty Maths - https://hegartymaths.com/
- Time Tables Rockstars - https://ttrockstars.com/
- Corbett Maths - https://corbettmaths.com/
- Educake - https://www.educake.co.uk/ (Year 7/8)
- Linguascope - https://www.linguascope.com/
- Active Learn - https://www.pearsonactivelearn.com/app/Home
- Languages Online - https://languagesonline.org.uk/Hotpotatoes/frenchindex.html
- The Historical Association - http://www.history.org.uk/student
- History Podcasts - http://www.history.org.uk/podcasts
- Grok Learning https://groklearning.com/ (Year 7)
Additional Literacy Support (Specific Students)
- Lexia - www.lexiacore5.com