Learning Together in Christ
We aim to create a positive, well-ordered, safe and attractive environment in which to learn
St Edward’s Royal Free is a distinctively Christian school in which we as individuals achieve and thrive with dignity, knowing we are loved by God.
In our supportive and exciting environment we are given opportunities to grow and learn; to aim for excellence in all we do and develop enquiring minds.
At St. Edward’s Royal Free Ecumenical Middle School we aim to:
- Try our best to serve God and our local community through good deeds, kind words and generous support for others
- Strive for excellence and enjoyment in our learning and achievement; go beyond expectations
- Show respect for ourselves, our fellows and our environment through careful consideration and a healthy attitude
- Strengthen our faith by a greater understanding of Christian teaching and how to apply it in everyday life
- Develop a strong sense of self-worth and resilience in every individual in our school.
As a joint Anglican-Catholic School our values are rooted in the Gospel and Christian faith. We celebrate the traditions of our supporting churches and learn about the different aspects of belief including other major world religions.
At St. Edward’s Royal Free Ecumenical Middle School our Core Values are:
It is important that all our children are protected and the school has a nominated staff member, the Designated Teacher, and a Governor who ensure that the school follows the correct procedures. The school Child Protection & Safeguarding Policy is available in our Policies section.