- SERFBOARD No 5 15 November 2019
- SERFBOARD No 4 25 October 2019
- SERFBOARD No 3 11 October 2019
- SERFBOARD No 2 27 September 2019
- SERFBOARD No 1 13 September 2019
- Final Newsletter 2018 2019 Academic Year
Academic Year 2018/2019
- SERFBOARD No 19 19th July 2019
- SERFBOARD No 16 7th June 2019
- SERFBOARD No 15 17th May 2019
- SERFBOARD No 14 3rd May 2019
- SERFBOARD No 13 5th April 2019
- SERFBOARD No 12 22nd March 2019
- SERFBOARD No 11 8th March
- SERFBOARD No 10 15th February 2019
- SERFBOARD No 9 1st February 2019
- SERFBOARD No 8 18th January 2019
- SERFBOARD No 7 14th December 2018
- SERFBOARD No 6 30th November 2018
- SERFBOARD No 5 16th November 2018
- SERFBOARD No 4 2nd November 2018
- SERFBOARD No 3 12th October 2018
- SERFBOARD No 2 28th September 2018
Academic Year 2017/2018More Newsletters
Welcome to the St Edward’s Royal Free Website. As well as some key documents, our fortnightly newsletters and our calendar of events, we hope you will get a feel for our ethos and values and the importance we attach to our school as part of the local community.
- Christian Values at STERF
"St Edward’s Royal Free is a distinctively Christian school in which we as
individuals achieve and thrive with dignity, knowing we are loved by God. In
our supportive and exciting environment we are given opportunities to grow
and learn; to aim for excellence in all we do and develop enquiring minds."
"I will remember the needs of others and be caring always, even if it means putting my needs second."
"I will always strive to do my best in all that I say, think and do."
"I know that I am unique and loved by God so I shall love and respect others."
"I believe in God and will deepen my faith by daily prayer and supplication."
"Parents recognise the strength of the school’s leadership and the effectiveness of teachers… Pupils are happy to come to school."
- Ofsted 2017